ASTM A335 Grade P22 Alloy Pipe Steel 3inch SCH120
ASTM A335 specification covers nominal wall and
minimum wall seamless ferritic alloy- ( ) intended for hightemperature
service. P22 Alloy Pipe ordered to this specification shall be suitable for bending,
flanging (vanstoning), and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding.
Selection will depend upon design, service conditions, mechanical properties,
and high-temperature characteristics.
2. Equivalent Standards: EN 10216-2, ASTM A213, ASME SA213, GOST 550-75, NBR 5603
3. P22 Alloy Pipe Steel Material: P22, K21590
Equivalent Material: T22, 10CrMo910, 10CrMo9-10, 1.7380, 11CrMo9-10, 1.7383
4. Material & Manufacture
Pipe may be either hot finished or cold drawn with the finishing heat treatment noted below.
5. Heat Treatment
- A / N+T
- N+T / Q+T
6. P22 Alloy Pipe Steel Chemical Composition:
|0.05-0.15||0.30-0.60||0.025 max||0.025 max||0.50 max||1.90-2.60||0.87-1.13|
7. ASTM A335/ASME A335 P22 Alloy Pipe Steel Mechanical Properties:
|Tensile Strength , MPa||Yield Strength, MPa||Elongation, %|
|415 min||205 min||30 min|
8. P22 Alloy Pipe Steel ASTM A335 Standard Packing:
As per customers requirements. We are able to provide bare packing, in bundle packing, crate packing, wooden protection at the both sides of tubes and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery.
9. A335 Spec P22 Alloy Steel Pipe Inspection and Test:
Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Tests(Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening, Bending, Hardness, Impact Test), Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.